Yeti Science And Technical College (YSTC) is an academic institution established in Kathmandu in 2021 as (Yeti Health Science Academy) with the aim of producing mid-level human resources on various disciplines of health sciences. The college is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). This institution has its own buildings for classrooms, a library, well furnished office and girls hostel. It is centrally located in Kathmandu at Kantimarga, Maharajgunj. It has well-equipped laboratory facilities with modern equipment and accessories required for demonstration and practical classes of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Botany, Anatomy & Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Parasitology, Hematology, Histopathology and Physiotherapy. In addition the clinical practice is conducted at its own hospital and at various other specialized hospitals (Bir Hospital, Kanti Children Hospital, Orthopedic Hospital etc).
To develop YSTC as a Centre of Excellence for the certificate level Academic Programs in the field of Health Sciences and ensure equality amongst diversity in all respects so that everyone gets a fair opportunity in the ever changing competitive environment.
To provide an atmosphere of learning with well equipped laboratories, competent faculties, innovation, skill based knowledge exposure and future career placements with friendly and sustainable environment.
To enroll students, staff and faculties in various programs based on merit and impartiality without any discrimination
The goal of this academic institution is to produce the qualified and competent health human resources who can work efficiently in the health sector and provide quality health service.
The objectives of YSTC are;
- To provide the highest standard quality of education to students by making available excellent faculties, adequate physical infrastructure and a sound teaching learning environment.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the students through various practical exposures and extracurricular activities.
- To create a favorable environment for the student's to foster potentialities, and encourage socially acceptable behavior and mutual respect.
- To impart knowledge of life skill for making a competent and responsible citizen.
In order to achieve the defined goals and objectives, following strategies are adopted
- Set up student-centered educational environment.
- Emphasize on professional teaching learning activities.
- Make necessary arrangement for practical learning activities in different settings.
- Recognize and respect for diversity of thought.
- Facilitate for interdisciplinary collaboration in the global community.
- Coordinate with other academic institutions and professional organizations to update the latest knowledge and skills.
- Motivates for continuous learning.